Usually by the time July rolls around I'm in full Summer mode and take a break from shopping. It's true. I let the Summer sales fly by and start to anticipate (and save up!) for my Fall wardrobe. While I advocate shopping every day, everyone has their limits and I have reached mine, for now. That doesn't mean I can't window shop though. Here are some items that whisper summertime: sweet sunshine and salty breezes.
- J.Crew St. Tropez ring bandeau & bottoms in white, $90. It's been a while since I bought a J.Crew bikini but they've always served me well. I'm jonesing for the perfect white bikini - and I think I found it!
- Geren Ford Silk Contrast Tee, on sale for $138 (originally $230). I've been eying this modern top for a while now, and it's finally on sale, hmmm...
- Hayden-Harnett Ibiza Convertible Flight Tote in Red, $198, is so juicy. I rarely come across a red bag I like, and this manages to be sophisticated and functional.
- Apparently I have a thing for Kors shoes (you may recall last month's Most Wanted). These KORS Michael Kors Gypsy sandals, $152, are so adorable - they remind me of Saltwater sandals from back in the day!
- This Dior Diorette Yellow Gold Ring, $5,550, is totally not in the cards price-wise, but I love this Dior collection of jewelry. It's so whimsical and fun.