It's no surprise I am a shopaholic. I just love that I can share my many obsessions with you all! I thought it would be fun to share with you five things "Most Wanted" by Fab at the beginning of each month. Without further ado...here are my May Most Wanted! What do you all think? Oh, and I confess: I have already bought two of them - guess which ones!
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Shoes Round Toe Patent Leather Pump in Violet, $325. I have been obsessing about these for months now; that color, that shape, have, want, need.
- Alloy Convertible Gauze Short, $29. Gearing up for my trip to Greece next month (!) this little white tube/short number is perfect for my adventures!
- American Apparel Interlock Mini Skirt in Black, $25. Ever since I saw Cam's hot little mini ensemble I've been jonesing for this look.
- Hurley Palms Dress, $52. I have a weakness for surfer brands and this palm print is one of my favorite color combos - blue & red - and the print is artsy beachy.
- Kooba Sloane in Grey, $625. Those criss-cross bands are hot and that grey color is so cool.