How sharp are your shopping and styling skills? It's time to bring the Spring trends into our wardrobe, and we want your input. We'll supply the trend, and you be the editor: create an outfit on ShopStyle that reflects the trend, and the best one gets published on FabSugar. This week's trend is bold color mixing.We loved it on the runway, shown here at DKNY, Jil Sander, and Gucci. Now it's popping up on stylish women on the streets of Paris. It's super easy and fun to style a look. Here's how:
1. Go to ShopStyle and sign up for a free account. If you already have a PopSugar account, no need to sign up.
2. Shop away. Hover over the item you want and click "Favorite" so it goes into your Stylebook.
3. Ready to style? Go to your Stylebook and click "Create a Look." Drag and drop the pieces you want. Make it look pretty.
4. Save it, then click "Share Look," then "Blog It."
5. Copy the code provided at the bottom of the page and paste it into a "New Post" while in raw html mode, not rich text, in the Fab Stylist of the Week group. Include the name of the challenge in your post's title so we can see it.
Fab readers, let's see what you've got. Submit your look, and you may win our Fab Stylist of the Week!
Photo courtesy of Greg Kessler