Now that you've mastered bold color, we're asking you to take on another one of Spring's biggest trends. Standout prints showed up on Spring '11 runways across the board, from Missoni's funky take to Prada's stripes. Now, Harper's Bazaar's latest issue showcases Ymre Stiekema rocking the covetable full-bodied designer prints, inspiring our latest trend challenge. Think you're up to the task? Style up a fabulous, bold printed look and you might be featured on Fab!
It's super easy and fun to style a look. Here's how:
1. Go to ShopStyle and sign up for a free account. If you already have a PopSugar account, no need to sign up.
2. Shop away. Hover over the item you want and click "Favorite" so it goes into your Stylebook.
3. Ready to style? Go to your Stylebook and click "Create a Look." Drag and drop the pieces you want. Make it look pretty.
4. Save it, then click "Share Look," then "Blog It."
5. Copy the code provided at the bottom of the page and paste it into a "New Post" while in raw html mode, not rich text, in the Fab Stylist of the Week group. Include the name of the challenge in your post's title so we can see it.
Fab readers, let's see what you've got. Submit your look, and you may win our Fab Stylist of the Week!