We've been talking weddings for the past few months and the time has come for the big day to finally happen. It's a lot of planning, emotions, and stress but every wedding I've gone to has always been special and fun — two things I will strive to make mine. We thought it would be fun to show you some real-life weddings this week so up first is a wedding I attended last month in Sonoma, CA.
The bride, Stefanie, and I went to high school together so it was really cool to witness her tying the knot. The super-cute couple lives in San Diego so their wedding had to be in nature. It turned out to be the perfect warm and breezy day at the Sebastiani Winery where their ceremony and reception took place. Here are the romantic (and fashion) details:
- Who: Stefanie & Craig
- Where: Sebastiani Winery, Sonoma, CA
- When: April 27, 2008
- What the bride wore: Lazaro gown, Stuart Weitzman shoes (gift), veil handmade by a bridemaid's mom
- What the bridesmaids wore: Champagne-colored dresses by Banana Republic, gold metallic shoes
- What was Fab: The winery ambiance outside and in, the bow on the side of the bride's dress and the lily in her hair, the tear-jerker vows, the barrel-surrounded dinner room, the bride and groom's saucy dance moves, the steak, the dessert table, and the endless pour of wine, of course.
- Where to next for Stefanie & Craig: Honeymoon in Australia
To see lots more of Stefanie and Craig's wedding,
Photos courtesy of Megan Holly Clouse Photography