When future princess Kate Middleton showed up to her engagement announcement wearing an Issa royal blue silk jersey dress to match her sapphire ring, the British brand jumped into the fashion spotlight. Their jersey dresses started selling out. Now, with all eyes on them, Issa debuted an Autumn collection fit for a young, sartorially independent princess. There was sexy silk jersey with that body-flattering drape in rich colors like rust, a bold, full-skirted red coat, a beaded hunter green gown for red carpet events, even hats and elbow-length suede gloves. It's clear Issa is not looking to bring any groundbreaking direction to fashion, but that's just fine for a brand that thrives on doing wearable, sophisticated clothes for that classic London girl who wants just a bit of hip in her wardrobe.
- Trends: Draping, maxi skirts, graphic prints.
- Colors: Rust, red, teal, gray.
- Key Looks: The rust-colored silk jersey pieces looked perfect for autumn days, and nights.
- Accessories: Sartorial hats, suede gloves.
- Who Would Wear It: Mostly classic girls who want a mix of sexy and sophistication.