Fendi brought color and a sportswear-inspired zippiness to a collection that was loosely rooted in ladylike themes. There were boxy coats with colorful trims, knit sweatpants, and minimalist wool shells, all of it looking like it could be thrown on for a casual lunch. Fendi luxury came via multitoned and textured fur, suggesting a younger clientele might be donning these. Color played a major role, with yellow, orange, and burgundy emboldening many of the earth-toned ensembles and giving the collection a hint of '60s pop. For evening, sheer textures enlivened wool dresses and pants. The focus on fabrics — wool, fur, sheer silk, leather — and color made for a fun collection that didn't present any huge ideas, but will make wonderful additions to the closet next Fall.
- Trends: Boxy silhouettes, sportif, fur, knitwear, ladylike, bold color combos.
- Colors: Navy, yellow, orange, burgundy, earth tones.
- Key Looks: The outerwear: a mint green cape, shearling, sporty trenches.
- Accessories: Ski goggle sunglasses, colorful shopper bags, spectator heels.
- Who Would Wear It: Bold women who want their polished look to be different from everybody else.