Sleek and minimal country coziness was the theme at MaxMara. Mohair, cashmere, and wool were refined into somewhat futuristic, minimalist silhouettes and finished with sharp metal buckles; tailored menswear coats made a luxurious reference to the Scottish kilt via fur skirts, and by the end, good old-fashioned tartan was reshaped into slim silhouettes and given luxurious beading. The mostly cool color palette — Winter white, blush, gray — gave the collection a Winter wonderland allure. While the clothes were ultra chic and sophisticated, the textiles made it ultra wearable. Who wouldn't want to spend a day in a mohair sweater and knit maxi skirt?
- Trends: Minimalism, knitwear, futuristic, tartan, cutouts, sheer.
- Colors: Winter white, blush, camel, mauve, black, cream, gray.
- Key Looks: The blush mohair coat over camel turtleneck and knit leggings was particularly delicious.
- Accessories: Ponyhair oxfords and satin pumps.
- Who Would Wear It: Women who crave modern simplicity and appreciate luxurious fabrics.