What we've come to know and love from Wang is this: essential cool-girl elements in the form of slick silhouettes, edgy must haves. For Fall, it's that same call to the urban chick, an impossible cool, and a reinvention of wearable staples made up in the form of loungewear-meets-formalwear. Fur collars on a sleeveless parka, a luxe fur jacket, then sandals adorned with the same, leather jackets and leather panels on outerwear, then a pair of knee-high open-toe leather boots. It's a collection that moves seamlessly, effortlessly in sleek separates, in black and gray and neutrals, then delivers the punch in metallic footwear, fur-adorned standouts, and leather details.
- Trends: Fur-adorned accessories, satin pants, leather panels, fluttering, multisplit tunics and skirts.
- Colors: Black, gray, and creamy neutrals.
- Key Looks: Fur-collared vest and metallic loafers; a sheer-sleeved knit top and split skirt.
- Accessories: Fur-adorned sandals and sunglasses, open-toe leather boots, metallic loafers with tassels.
- Who Would Wear It: The quintessential cool girl with a love of Wang and dressing for herself.