Stacey Bendet threw a fun party, cough, presentation at The Plaza hotel to show off her vintage-inspired Fall Alice + Olivia collection. We got an up-close and personal look at the flirty collection — and so did celebs Vanessa Hudgens, Brittany Snow, Tinsley Mortimer, Kelly Rutherford, and model Byrdie Bell — as the models jovially danced and frolicked amongst the crowd wearing an array of '20s- and '70s-inspired confections. For the ultimate throwback gal, Bendet devised vintage flapper-inspired beaded dresses, sequin tulle frocks, and corsets complete with feather hair accessories. And for the groovy chicks, high-waist sequin trousers, wide-leg thin-wale corduroys (made in cozy orange hues), short shift dresses, tuxedo-stripe cigarette pants, and printed jumpsuits should do the trick. This one's definitely for the party girls, and if you're one of them, step right up. Check out our interview with the designer and a closer peek at the presentation here.
- Trends: Dressy pants, embellished dresses.
- Colors: Cream, silver, red, black, dark orange, brown.
- Key Looks: High-waist sequin trousers, cropped tuxedo stripe pants.
- Accessories: Feathered hair pieces, platform pumps.
- Who Would Wear It: Young Hollywood actresses, like Vanessa Hudgens, Brittany Snow, and Blake Lively.