With Kate Bosworth, Kerry Washington, and Zoe Saldana suited up in the label's signature minimalism, Calvin Klein's Fall '11 spoke to that quintessentially-Calvin aesthetic in easy A-line shifts and subtle metallics. Where Francisco Costa embraces texture or embellishment, it's always simply delivered, understated on swingy black sheath, or full, classic coat. Then, you catch yourself staring at the shoes — chunkier platforms in the form of ankle-strap sandals and heels. It's the restrained, perfectly-refined minimalist look at the world that we've come to know and crave from Costa.
- Trends: Minimalism, furry, fuzzy texture, metallics.
- Colors: Black, gray, white, beigey neutrals.
- Key Looks: A full, fuzzy beige coat; a subtle, gold metallic shift and clunky ankle-strap platforms.
- Accessories: Clunky-soled platform heels.
- Who Would Wear It: Kate Bosworth; confident girls who stick to the minimalist code.