Herve Leger's models marched down the runway in signature bandage dresses, but just in case you thought those weren't badass enough, now there's leather and metal hardware to contend with. Show notes likened the heavy metal detail to an "inimitable suit of armor," and indeed the women looked like warriors with their slicked-back, long hair that wasn't unlike a chic mullet. The palette was neutral, sticking mostly to black, beige, nude, and white, and there was one interesting houndstooth print. Now to armor: there were plates of leather studs, gold and silver chains, and thick gold rectangular buckle chains. These weren't loosely hanging, as that would contradict the point of a Herve Leger dress. It was all bonded to the bandage dresses, some with cutouts, making for a futuristic vision of female warriors. To hear our one-on-one interview with the designers and look at their runway video, check out FabSugarTV.
- Trends: Hardware, warrior chic, metal, leather details.
- Colors: Black, cream, beige, nude.
- Key Looks: Nude with gold hardware was a strong combination; a cropped tan hair calf jacket.
- Accessories: Sandals and boots with hardware.
- Who Would Wear It: Tough sexpots; celebs like Kim Kardashian will eat this up.