Ever dream of being a mystical witch princess? If so, Mara Hoffman's Fall collection is for you. That said, it's one beautiful mystical witch princess. Floor-length dresses had hoods, but lest you think that's a warmth factor, they were done in silk chiffon or jersey, and one was backless. Models' fingers were painted black and were bedecked in All For the Mountain jewelry. Knits were a standout: thick, printed, and either oversize or super cropped. Overall, it was a romantic vision, one that invited this comment from an observer: "far out, dude." Check out our exclusive interview with the designer here on FabSugarTV.
- Trends: Thick knits, long lengths, hooded dresses, backless dresses.
- Colors: Red, black, graphic prints.
- Key Look: A red knit maxidress with striped cardigan.
- Accessories: All For the Mountain jewelry added a mystical vibe.
- Who Would Wear It: The woman who craves romance and sexiness but indulges her dark side.