For the girl who craves Marc in an easy-to-wear way, these are the Fall looks she's been waiting for. There are the overt retro overtones, toned down and turned up where they need to be: sunnies are majorly round and oversized to complete the looks that range from more demure tie-neck blouses paired with calf-length skirts to playful printed jumpsuits. To appeal to the modern sensibility, Marc crafts animal prints, literally — metallic big-cat prints on skirts and blazers and a ladylike leopard-print on a dress and skirt that we're already coveting, then finishes looks with shearling-lined and lace-up boots. It's a collection that revisits the '70s, delivering only the best elements in a wearable reinterpretation for the modern girl with an easy aesthetic.
- Trends: Earth tones, calf-length skirts, tie-neck blouses and dresses, fur, '70s.
- Colors: Forest green, rust, gold, earth tones.
- Key Looks: Belted full-length fur coat topped with a floppy fedora; a rainbow-dotted sheer dress.
- Accessories: Lace-up and shearling-lined booties, floppy hats; round, oversize sunnies.
- Who Would Wear It: The easy-chic chick with a taste for retro-cool.