With the Oscars only six days away, it seems like an opportune time to see Naeem Kahn's Fall collection. Known for his couture gowns that have graced countless red carpets, Naeem knows how to make something ultra special, via luxurious materials and painstaking tailoring. Take your pick: there were sleek, slim silk dresses with beading, fanciful full-skirted gowns, one with a dramatic feathered bodice, romantic oversized floral prints, deco-inspired beading, patent cutout flowers. It was a feast for the eyes, and we can't help but hedge bets on who will be wearing what.
- Trends: Draping, sleek silhouettes, beading, cutouts.
- Colors: Red, navy, black, white, pale green, cream.
- Key Looks: The ostrich feather pieces and a pale green halter dress.
- Accessories: Dangly pendant earrings, cocktail rings.
- Who Would Wear It: Red-carpet stars, socialites, or a woman in need of whole-nine-yards gorgeousness.