It was the Italian version of Mad Men's Betty Draper, a bucolic vision of retro girlishness without Betty's dark neurosis. It model Arizona Muse opened the show in a pink coat and dress, and that began a collection of girly but prim clothes in candy shades of pink, yellow, mint, and lavender. Details like lace, floral applique, and pleats gave the collection youth, and tailored coats and bright furs would be wearable in today's world with jeans and a sweater. It was a very pretty collection, almost cinematic in feel thanks to the Italian soundtrack and saturated hues.
- Trends: Lace, '60s ladylike, skirtsuits, peacoats.
- Colors: Girlish pink, lavender, mint, canary yellow.
- Key Looks: A collarless camel coat, the detailed knit dresses.
- Accessories: Satin mary janes added to the sweetness.
- Who Would Wear It: '60s fans and girly girls will eat this up.