Rebecca Taylor sent a teaser earlier in the week, saying Fall 2011 would be a collection inspired by "dimly lit nights in the chic Parisian night clubs of the 70's." We kept that lovely image in our heads as the models cruised the runway in silk printed dresses with beaded flowers and some fantastic sheer organza trousers layered under lurex tunics. The feminine collection was decidedly bohemian with long dresses and keyhole dresses, but had a richness thanks to shearlings, organza and chiffon, and plenty of beading. Someone pass the champagne, s'il vous plait!
- Trends:Printed lace, beading, pleats, cropped trousers, faux fur sleeves, embellished knits, '70s boho glamour.
- Colors: Magenta, maroon, smokey gray, cobalt.
- Key Look: Floral organza trousers with an alpaca sweater.
- Accessories: Ben-Amun's fabulous green cuffs, and Thea Grant's gorgeous necklaces.
- Who Would Wear It: Women who want to indulge their feminine side. Alexa Chung would love the dresses.