Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have outdone themselves in terms of producing a totally fresh, entirely luxurious collection, all the while maintaining their pared-down aura. Choosing between favorite looks is like choosing between, well you know, children. Fur is a huge part of the line, no surprise there, which I'm sure won't please PETA but will make fur lovers happy. Blue fur, brown fur, gray fur, black fur — one more fuzzy chic than the next. But the ultimate fur accessories are the fur hats, which looked like they were spewing from the models' beautiful heads. On to other standouts: leopard prints, maxi hemlines, sophisticated outerwear, and heavy menswear influences. And this season, The Row girl is expanding her horizons just a bit to include hues like mustard and burgundy. Pops of color in the most sophisticated way possible — that's the way the Olsens do it.
- Trends: Menswear, fur, maxi hemlines, outerwear.
- Colors: Black, beige, mustard, white, light blue, brown, burgundy.
- Key Looks: Menswear suits with fur hats.
- Accessories: Velvet house loafers, fur hats.
- Who Would Wear It: Mary-Kate and Ashley, of course, and Victoria Beckham.
Courtesy of The Row