It's safe to say Hannah MacGibbon kicked rumors — that her contract is up after this season — to the curb after showing an ultra-chic '70s-inspired collection for Chloé today in Paris. Staying true to her signature throwback aesthetic, the designer upped the ante for Fall with a heavy helping of python prints made into diaphanous silk dresses, maxi dresses, wispy blouses, skirts — some even dyed a vibrant jade hue — and more structured pieces via sheath dresses and trench coats. For those who aren't privy to all of the hissing, MacGibbon broke up the reptilian theme with a colorful collage of colorblocked ponchos and skirts along with denim skirts and wide-leg leather trousers injecting a vibrant touch to the collection. And if you're looking for the ultimate statement piece, check out those cool leather dungarees.
- Trends: '70s, reptilian prints, colorblocking.
- Colors: Ecru, brown, jade, mustard yellow.
- Key Looks: Silk python print dress, colorblock poncho.
- Accessories: Oversized hobo bags, platform boots.
- Who Would Wear It: Women looking for chic pieces with a twist.