For Yves Saint Laurent's Fall collection, Stefano Pilati stayed true to the brand's elegant aesthetic — with the perfect hint of sex appeal. Sheer details, feather trim, and patent lend playful accents to impeccably tailored black and white checkered suits. It's an effortless mix of easy separates, looser silhouettes in oversize blazers and wide-leg trousers; then the more luxe — a patent vest, a fur coat and oversize fur sleeves, fantastic, silky white dresses, and jumpsuits for evening. It's luxurious and still accessible; strong femininity that's both Parisian-chic and '70s glamorous.
- Trends: Feathers, graphic print, fur, menswear.
- Colors: Gray, white, black, a pop of purple and blue.
- Key Looks: White, halter-style dress with sheer inset and metallic sandals, double-breasted purple jacket and feather-trim skirt.
- Accessories: Cutout open-toe booties, lace-up knee-high boots, tassel-adorned pumps, chain belts.
- Who Would Wear It: Easy-glam types who crave sophistication without compromising sex appeal.