Zac Posen chose to show in Paris again, but for the most part he eschewed his standard dramatic eveningwear in favor of a more staid collection of polished daywear. Everything was super fitted, befitting of women with curvy silhouettes a la model Crystal Renn, who walked in his show. Many of the jackets and dresses had ornate leather detailing, but for the most part it was all about sharp tailoring. Peplum jackets were paired with straight cropped trousers, and most of the collection was done in dark autumnal colors, save for some sweet injections of peachy pink. It was all very wearable, although it would have looked better without the thick tights and boring pumps. The moment we were all waiting for, his eveningwear, was a relief, and when Carmen Kass strode the runway in a silver silk halter dress, it seemed like the best of Zac.
- Trends: Peplum, ladylike, leather.
- Colors: Dark teal, purple, peach, silver.
- Key Looks: The evening dresses with mermaid bottoms.
- Accessories: Thick tights and pumps might be functional, but they were a downer on the runway.
- Who Would Wear It: Polished ladies who want to feel sexy.