I hope everyone enjoyed my Fashion 101 Special Oscars Edition! I know I had a lot of fun putting it together - it was so great to go back in Oscars red carpet history. Without anymore delay, here are the answers:
- Monday: What leading lady wore this infamous navy plunging back Guy Laroche gown on the red carpet just a couple of years ago? - Hilary Swank
- Tuesday: Who designed Gwyneth Paltrow's unforgettable winning princess pink gown? - Ralph Lauren
- Wednesday: Which bubbly blond star was on the arm of Matt Dillon on the Oscars red carpet circa 1995? - Sarah Jessica Parker
- Thursday: Name the brunette megastar who wore this red carpet disaster some odd 18 years ago? - Demi Moore
- Friday: Guess which sultry blond this is at the 52nd Annual Academy Awards? - Lauren Hutton
- Saturday: I thought this emerald green gown was absolutely stunning on the redheaded Julianne Moore (one of my favorite actresses). Who designed this stunning gown? - Yves Saint Laurent
Also, we have a Sugar Oscars ballot contest! The Grand Prize winner will receive a Prada handbag (lucky!) and there are runners up prizes as well. Click here to fill out your Oscar ballot. For the official rules click here.