This post is brought to you by popular demand! The amount of emails and inquiries we have gotten inquiring about Cameron's gorgeous makeup in the feature film, The Holiday, is exorbitant! Although I am not 100% sure what exact colors Cameron's makeup artist, Robin Fredirksz, used for her throughout this film, I've tried my best to re-create her face based on this still image from the movie. Enjoy!
If you have fair skin and are interested in finding out what makeup you can use to get Cameron's look,
- Concealer: Start by applying Stila Illuminating Concealer in Fair, $22, to your flaws, pimples and any areas with visible redness. This light-reflecting concealer really helps to cover as well as give a little life to pale skin. It is light and moist and will leave your skin with a subtle, dewy finish. Blend well.
- Foundation: On top of your concealer, apply just a touch of Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in Light Sand #4, $55, to the face. This ultra lightweight formula creates a clean and fresh canvas, so don't go overboard with foundation.
- Cheeks: Lightly dust a touch of Bobbi Brown Blush in Desert Rose, $20, to your cheeks in an upward motion. You only want a little bit of color - so beware you don't add too much pink; it will detract from your eyes.
- Eyes: Try sweeping Stila Eyeshadow in Kitten, $14, all over the base of your eyelid. This shimmery nude pink is Stila's best seller and looks great on almost everyone. Then use a light touch of Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Single Eye Shadow in Champagne # 710, $2.99, as a highlighter right below the brow bone for a soft touch of shine. Apply a thin line of black eyeliner, to your upper lash line only and finish with two coats of Eye Fly Mascara by Givenchy.
- Brows: This look requires strong brows to frame your face. Since you aren't using much color for this winter look, your brows shouldn't be neglected. I love This Five Piece Brow Kit by Anastasia in Ash or Brunette, $65. If your your brows are already groomed, all you need to do is buy the single brow powder for $19.
- Lips: Try Prescriptives Moonbeam Reflective Gloss in Twinkle, $17.50. This high shine, yet sheer gloss is soft and sweet but works wonders to make baby blue eyes pop!