For Spring '12, Giambattista Valli showcased a collection fit for parties and red carpet appearances. Fancy sheath dresses were the focal point in his collection, adorned with metallic embroidery and jeweled details. Texture also came into play via white fringe — made to look almost like fur, but without the weight — churned into chic bohemian vests and embellished on dresses. The same technique was utilized in splashy zebra prints and a colorful pink and red jacket. For accessories, Valli topped off his looks with stacked arm bracelets, lace-up pumps, and gorgeous chain embellished ankle-wrap sandals. More details below.
- Trends: Sheath minidresses, fringe details.
- Colors: White, lavender, brown, yellow, pink.
- Key Look: The sheaths and jewels embellished dresses.
- Accessories: Chain-wrap sandals, lace-up pumps, arm bracelets, cuffs.
- Who Would Wear It: Girls who crave polished looks with a fun twist.