Whether you're a modern girl or effortless bohemian, Christophe Lemaire has you covered for Hermès's Spring '13. His latest collection for the brand showed a mix of sharp leather separates cut on colorful leather and, for the more spirited at heart, a beautiful array of draped printed silks. Lemaire melded the season's prevalent leather and sportif theme into tailored mustard yellow leather dresses, colorblocked pencil skirts, and a gorgeous array of tailored croc leather shorts. Meanwhile, the brand's iconic scarf prints were turned into baggy silk shorts paired with tailored blazers, billowy trousers, and tunic dresses adding an exotic touch to the overall feel of the collection. For its iconic accessories, the brand highlighted a chic weekender version of the Birkin, folded leather clutches, and even backpacks for the well-traveled nomad. With Hermès's a-little-bit-of-everything approach for Spring, we're sure there's something to please every sartorial eye.
- Trends: Leather, bold prints, long shorts, colorblocking.
- Colors: Red, cobalt, camel, white, seafoam, ecru, teal, mustard, camel.
- Key Piece: The scarf-print shorts paired with the tailored floral-printed blazer and tie was the perfect mixed-print mashup.
- Accessories: Point-toe pumps, mini leather gloves, disc bracelets, folded clutches, backpacks, weekender bags.
- Who Should Wear It: The tailored separates on Tilda Swinton and the printed pieces on Solange.