Brows can be an unruly thing. Leave them alone and they look bushy and wild. Overpluck and they start to look thin and splotchy.
For those of us that could use a little at-home help with our brows, Bobbi Brown has put together this fabulous all-in-one mini compact for $35.
This pocket-sized lifesaver contains two shades of shadow for filling in brows (one for blondes, another for brunettes), a mini brush for applying the shadow, and mini tweezers.
To see some tips from Bobbi Brown for perfect eyebrow maintenance, read more
Bobbi Brown suggests these tips for perfect eyebrow maintenance:
- Begin by shaping and cleaning up area in between brows. Use tweezers to pluck stray hairs. Be careful not to remove any hair beyond the inner corner of the eye.
- Brush brow hairs upward and into place with the Brow Groomer Brush. This toothbrush-style brush is designed to comb brow hairs into place for a groomed, polished look.
- Define brows using a powder Eye Shadow (match it to your hair color) applied with the Eye Brow Brush. Use the Eye Definer Brush if you have sparse brows. To apply shadow, begin at the inner corner of the brow and follow its natural shape using light, feathery strokes.
- Use a Creamy Eye Pencil in conjunction with a powder eye shadow to fill in the brow when the eyebrows are sparse or when there is no hair on the brow area.
- The Natural Brow Shaper is the easiest way to groom brows - and can even be used for quick hair touch-ups between salon visits. Soften too-harsh brow color by pressing loose powder onto brows with a Powder Puff.
Just think how much you'll save on salon visits if you learn to do them yourself!