Let me guess: wedding planning has taken up all your time and you haven't yet thought of a packing strategy for your honeymoon. Fret not because Fab is here to help! Whether you're jetting off to Tahiti, Paris or Vegas, there are basic packing tricks to save space and time - including beauty essentials. To avoid a major headache, be sure to learn some tips on getting organized pre-honeymoon.
- Roll every possible item of clothing you can along the inside of your superfly luggage creating a border along the suitcase wall. You can fold pants and jeans, and then plop toiletries in the middle of your border of rolls.
- Put your shoes in shoe bags or old plastic bags and wherever you see empty space in between clothes, shove your shoes there!
- To save space in your luggage, and to prevent theft, pack your jewelry in your carry on.
- Carry the biggest purse you're planning on taking on the plane. Pack the smaller ones (i.e. clutches, etc) in your luggage - remember you only need a couple favorites that go with everything!
- Pack black, white and nude bras - and maybe one fun colored one. Oh, and don't forget your strapless bras for those scanty tops!
- Travel detergent is a must; when I travel is the only time I hand wash. Plus, foreign countries have really harsh detergent sometimes. Try this Travel Laundry Kit, $8.
- Scarves are great for travel because they can serve as headgear, neckgear, a cuddle up on the plane, purse accessory or belt.