An ethereal girliness prevailed for Honor Spring 2013, with a collection full of organza and soft botanical prints, and plenty of ruffles that felt a bit more cool than frilly. Neon green and pink were the color choices for pigment-print (it looked like a trippy floral) jackets and dresses. They were ladylike silhouettes, but featured cocoon sleeves, and many of the dresses had cutout backs and "microsparkle" trim that looked a little futuristic. Blouses featured Edwardian ruffles, which would have felt a bit costumey if not for the models sporting cool sunglasses and little crystals in their hair — it was like the cool girl meshed into a dreamy princess. If there's one must have from the very pretty collection, it's anything organza. The floaty, delicate fabric looked so fresh and wearable when made into a pair of high-waisted shorts.
- Trends: organza, cocoon sleeves, botanical prints, neon.
- Colors: Neon green and pink, white.
- Key Piece: Organza high-waisted shorts and pants, a foliage-print jumpsuit.
- Accessories: Jewels in hair! Tabitha Simmons for Honor sandals were really pretty.
- Who Should Wear It: Taylor Swift has worn the line and this is perfectly suited to her girlie style; Keira Knightley should try out one of the pretty gowns for a red carpet event.