Yes, I named my neck piece Ezekiel. Haha. Here's an easy DIY piece and you'll get it in a couple of simple steps. Try it! Here, I'm matching my favourite colours blue and neon green. You can pair green with neon/hot pink, or any other colours you fancy!
Get the complete step-by-step directions after the jump.
1. Cut strips of varying length and thickness. 3 or 4 strips will do just fine:
2. Stitch both ends in order to loop in the chain:
3. Fold the strip in half and cut smaller strips (of varying thickness):
4. Open it up and it's suppose to look like this:
5. String the chain through loops while alternating the strips. And there you have it:
Well, hope you like it.
Have a fantastic week y'all.