It's a blast from the past! Check out Lily and sister Carol in Gossip Girl's throwback episode. Aren't they adorable? We're used to seeing Lily polished in the present but as a teen, via Brittany Snow, she was all about color and fun thanks to costume designer Meredith Markworth-Pollack.
The bad girl paired her tiered polka-dot dress with pink Givenchy cut-out heels, lace leggings from Urban Outfitters, and a cropped asymmetrical jacket. Rad. Her sister Carol, aka Krysten Ritter, opted for a more vintage look wearing a nautical dress by Ya-Ya, Jordache jean jacket, white boots, yellow drawstring bag, and loads of accessories. I can only imagine the trouble these two caused. Oh, did I mention '80s heartthrob Andrew McCarthy will make an appearance as Lily's music-executive father? If you like what you witness in tonight's episode, keep your eyes peeled for producers Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage's untitled Gossip Girl spinoff, which follows the crazy life of 17-year-old Lily in Los Angeles, circa 1983.
To see Carol's outfit and more fun pics from '80s flashback, read more
- Love ya ya "siren" crisscross-back dress - $191.00
- SONIA RYKIEL - Patent drawstring tote - $541.00
- Urban Renewal Studded Denim Jacket - $148.00
- BC Footwear Women's Mix Master Bootie - $99.95
- Perforated Metal Bangle - $8.80
- Croft And Barrow® Silver-Tone Hoop Earrings - $14.00
- Abbey Dawn Jelly Bangle Bracelet Set - $14.00
- Tasha Braided Stretch Headband - $38.00