Tropical prints and luxe, breezy silhouettes in bright hues made Issa's Spring lineup just the sort you'd look to for your next beach vacation. Designers Daniella Helayel and Camilla Al Fayed tapped into Helayel's Brazilian roots with a tropical-inspired turn, right down to the orchids adorning every model's hair. True, the more attention-getting prints may not be for fans like Kate Middleton, but they were gorgeous to watch all the same, on a set of maxi dresses, jumpsuits, and top and trouser sets. As for the looks Kate Middleton would wear, a lineup of brilliant jersey dresses wrapped at the waist fit the bill. Others with a sexier twist, via cutouts, are a testament to the label's modern femininity and overall likeability — they're the kind of easy, beautiful dresses women want to wear.
- Trends: Brights, tropical floral prints, jumpsuits.
- Colors: Bright red, orange, fuchsia, green, citrus tones, and cobalt blue.
- Key Piece: While the tropical prints are beautifully whimsical, the solid cobalt gown with the plunging neckline is stunning.
- Accessories: Strappy sandals, gold bangles, cuffs, and chunky statement necklaces.
- Who Should Wear It: We hope to see Kate Middleton in any of the solid, brightly hued gowns.