Come Spring, this is the lineup every superstylish 20-something will want in her closet. Why? The fresh twists on leopard print, floral print, print on print, and patterned pants were all gorgeous to look at, yes, but more importantly, entirely wearable. For his younger line, Roberto Cavalli tempered the drama, giving us that signature, sexy Cavalli girl without the va-va-voom factor. Metallics were worked onto sweatshirts, and high-wattage geometric prints were streamlined on skinny-fit pants, done up in borders on silky button-downs, or washed perfectly onto sheer dresses you'd throw on to feel dressed up and totally sexy in under a minute. Truthfully, everything was just plain sexy — that perfect balance of edgy cool, like a leather jacket thrown over a sheer blouse, that felt entirely effortless and impossibly cool. And it didn't stop — even knits were given the cool-girl treatment with cutouts, and a menswear-style blazer was made infinitely more enticing with a lacy hem peeking out from underneath it.
- Trends: Print on print, vests, leather, sheer, metallics.
- Colors: Black, white, blue, nude, pink, purple, leopard print.
- Key Piece: We're loving the look of the blazer and lace; the cutout knit is a must-have piece.
- Accessories: Metallic ankle-strap heels, open-toe knee-high boots, mirrored glasses, colored chain necklaces, open-toe booties, slouchy messenger bags, and studded clutches.
- Who Should Wear It: Poppy Delevingne; we'd love to see Kate Bosworth in that chunky, cutout sweater and Alexa Chung in the metallic pullover.