Is everybody psyched about Kate's design debut for Topshop?! I know I am. It may seem the clothing line is unattainable, with Topshop stores being overseas and only being sold at Barneys. But there is a special Kate/Topshop website and there's always good 'ol faithful eBay. As well, Topshop will be opening stores in the US soon enough - starting with NYC of course.
More big news: I will be in Europe in early June when her line will be in Topshop stores! Hopefully I'll score some coveted goods I can share with you all in the Look Book. Stay tuned.
Anywho, Topshop released a video of where Kate visits the Topshop studios for a fitting. She speaks! Check it out:
Here are my highlights:
- Kate's smile - we so rarely get to see it!
- Kate's bohemian black hat, ugh, how cool can one girl get?
- When she says "gorg" to a black (signature color) top that is too heavy for summer...looks like we'll have to wait for Fall for that one!
- Kate playing dress up. My eyes lit up when I spied a scoop neck purple dress, cool camel blazer and brushed gold metallic cropped jacket with puckered shoulders.
- Rock star move: ciggie in mouth when saying goodbye.
Video via fashionologie.