Deborah Lloyd's Spring '13 presentation was filled to the brim with vintage, colorful nostalgia. Prints were in full bloom as the designer took us back to the '80s in an array of cropped floral pants, gingham fit-and-flare dresses, polka-dot tops, and bow-print sweaters. The explosion of hot pink, yellow, and mint were definitely made for the girlie girl, but even the minimalist would fall in love with the brand's cheeky accessories — who could resist those adorable radio clutches?
- Trends: Retro, printed pants, flared skirts.
- Colors: Yellow, pink, blue, mint, black, and white..
- Key Piece: The orange gingham dress was adorable.
- Accessories: Neon pumps, floral platform sandals, cutout flats, patent platform sandals, spectator slingbacks, kitschy clutches, straw and satin bags.
- Who Should Wear It: Jessica Alba's not afraid of prints and has been spotted wearing a lot of Kate Spade lately.