How Katy Perry  do is exactly how we want to do! So when the quirky singer released her fashion-centric "This Is How We Do" video, filled with runway references and a wardrobe that includes Christopher Kane and Saint Laurent, we grabbed a pen and pad and took notes. Scroll down and press play as you take in the many lessons of Ms. Perry.
- Pee-wee Herman is having a serious fashion moment: The secret word is "fashion" — ahh!
- Black lights make everything cooler — even ping-pong.
- Chanel pearls make for an excellent substitute for bubble bath.
- If you did not eat that  pizza, you can still wear it.
- The only things that go better with a Maserati than Saint Laurent's kiss-print are big hoops and maroon lips.
- The ideal time to wear a crop top set is when getting your nails did "all Japanesey."
- Aretha Franklin's 2009 inaugural hat still deserves respect.
- You can only eat ice cream that matches your pastel pleather mini.
- When you're as fabulous as Katy Perry, only one earring's necessary.