Like so many other people in the world who won't admit it: I can't resist a juicy Lindsay Lohan story. While we await her controversial appearance, is she? isn't she? she is, on the September cover of Elle, we can get a bite of what to expect from the naughty (to say the least) actress. You can see more photos from the shoot and edgy LL-inspired clothing picks through this slide show on Elle.com but I put together some of my Fab picks. Lindsay is a prissy little bad ass so her wardrobe from the shoot contains vast amounts of black, leather, sequins, Chanel and sex kitten shoes. While I'm still waiting to see the softer side of Lindsay - it's been so long - I guess we'll just ride this Lindsay wave out.
- Marco Bicego gold bracelet, price upon request
- Sergio Rossi satin lace-up platform, $645
- J Brand skinny jeans, $158
- Chanel patent calfskin and lambskin glove, $615
- Gianni Bini leather jacket, $298
- Mulberry red alligator bag, price upon request
- Sass & Bide sequin knit vest, $475