We are thrilled to share this story from LaurenConrad! The TV personality, writer, designer, and style maven started LaurenConrad.com, a social networking site that features daily posts by Lauren on all of our favorite topics — fashion, beauty, food, party planning — and Lauren will be sharing her latest fashion finds with Fab every month. This week, she's sharing her favorite Fall dresses.
Just because the Fall foliage continues to turn shades of crimson, mustard, and rust doesn’t mean you have to shun dresses from your Autumn wardrobe. Instead, rock your favorite Fall frocks all season long by layering on tights, coats, and scarves. Below are 10 of my favorite dresses of the season:
Keep reading . . .
2. Pair this dress from my LC Lauren Conrad collection with a sharp black blazer for an office-friendly Fall ensemble:
3. Wear this Anthropologie dress with a cute pair of Mary-Janes and black opaque tights for a night out with friends or even a dinner date:
4. Try wearing this LC Lauren Conrad dress with black tights and flat black boots:
RELATED: Currently Craving: All Things Camel
5. Every girl should have a shirtdress in her repertoire. This olive Anthropologie dress can be worn with maroon tights and a knit cardigan:
6. This ModCloth dress is another great piece for work or play—add some edge by wearing it with a leather jacket:
7. Sport this sweet polka dot Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent dress with a red lip for a touch of retro fun:
8. Style this ModCloth frock with a denim jacket for a casual spin on Fall florals:
9. Rock this Isabel Marant printed mini with black pumps and your hair styled up for a flirty yet sophisticated look:
10. Add a punchy dress into your Fall wardrobe such as this brocade mini from H&M:
Which one is your favorite?
More stories from LaurenConrad.com: