We are thrilled to share this story from LaurenConrad! The TV personality, writer, designer, and style maven started LaurenConrad.com, a social networking site that features daily posts by Lauren on all of our favorite topics — fashion, beauty, food, party planning — and Lauren will be sharing her latest fashion finds with Fab every month. This week, she's sharing her favorite Fall dresses.
Keep reading . . .
2. Pair this dress from my LC Lauren Conrad collection with a sharp black blazer for an office-friendly Fall ensemble:
3. Wear this Anthropologie dress with a cute pair of Mary-Janes and black opaque tights for a night out with friends or even a dinner date:
4. Try wearing this LC Lauren Conrad dress with black tights and flat black boots:
RELATED: Currently Craving: All Things Camel
5. Every girl should have a shirtdress in her repertoire. This olive Anthropologie dress can be worn with maroon tights and a knit cardigan:
6. This ModCloth dress is another great piece for work or play—add some edge by wearing it with a leather jacket:
7. Sport this sweet polka dot Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent dress with a red lip for a touch of retro fun:
8. Style this ModCloth frock with a denim jacket for a casual spin on Fall florals:
9. Rock this Isabel Marant printed mini with black pumps and your hair styled up for a flirty yet sophisticated look:
10. Add a punchy dress into your Fall wardrobe such as this brocade mini from H&M:
Which one is your favorite?
More stories from LaurenConrad.com: