Color-emboldened graphic prints and architectural evening dresses dotted Lela Rose's ladylike Fall collection. Drawing inspiration from Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava, the looks ranged from daytime dressing in graphic plaid to evening wear with more obvious nods to the movement of Calatrava's work. The first half of the collection unfolded with a '60-inspired palette; rust, gray, and amber hues washed over knits and printed skirts until the line gave way to prettier fare. Rose finished with a finale of sequin embellishment, sculpted details, femme fit-and-flare dresses, and full-length gowns. Read on for the highlights, then click through to see the whole collection.
- Trends: Ladylike silhouettes, architectural details, graphic prints.
- Colors: Gray, rust, amber, white, black, and silver.
- Key Piece: The sheer and embellished evening looks; the creamy white collared sheath.
- Accessories: Ankle-strap heels and socks.
- Who Would Wear It: Polished ladylike types.