Was this Marc Jacobs's last collection for Louis Vuitton? If so, it was a gorgeous outing, as innocent and light as last season was naughty and rich. Models came off a white carousel, walking in sweet outfits as if every day were just another walk in the park. Oversized, embroidered eyelet took center stage, on dresses, adorning shirt collars, underneath layers of sheer organza on a skirt. Even the introduction of leather biker jackets couldn't cut the sugar, done as they were in canary yellow or baby blue, and paired with eyelet blouses and skirts. It was an idyllic setting, ultra feminine and ladylike, with nary a trace of Fall's fetishist theme. The icing on the cake? Kate Moss closing in a white babydoll dress that was covered in wispy feathers, looking innocent as can be.
- Trends: retro, ladylike, eyelet, sheer layers, biker jackets
- Colors:pale pink, sky blue, mint green, canary yellow, navy blue.
- Key Piece: Kate Moss's little white babydoll dress.
- Accessories: silver-tipped stilettos done in blocked colorways.
- Who Would Wear It: Alexa Chung, Kirsten Dunst, and other sweet'n'sexy red carpet stars.