The Marc by Marc Jacobs collection was all about the schoolgirl gone grunge. Loose trapeze-like dresses and combat boots melded with pleated skirts and pretty bouclé coats resulting in a mashup of feminine cool tinged with military touches. The main focus were full-skirted dresses made in floral prints, metallic finishes, plaid, velvet, and sheer mesh. Outerwear featured a standout fur collared anorak and plenty of ladylike coats. We were especially smitten with the polished textural coats, nipped in at the waist with leather belts. For accessories, Jacobs highlighted a range of structured satchels, military caps, and punkish lace-up boots. Read more highlights below, then see the complete collection in the slideshow.
- Trends: Full skirts, bouclé, plaid.
- Colors: Red, blue, black, gray, brown, gold.
- Key Piece: The fur-collared anorak coat and full-skirted dresses were key standouts.
- Accessories: Lace-up boots military boots, structured satchels, military caps.
- Who Would Wear It: We can easily see Lauren Conrad  or Elle Fanning wearing the cute dresses and coats.