Balmain designer Olivier Rousteing told Style.com that he'll be taking model Joan Smalls as his date. Anthony Vaccarello has confirmed he'll be accompanied by Anja Rubik. Jason Wu will attend with Karlie Kloss, and Haider Ackermann will walk the red carpet with Constance Jablonski.
The site has also confirmed another spate of pairings: Roland Mouret is taking Doutzen Kroes; Rachel Zoe and her husband, Rodger Berman, will attend with Karolina Kurkova; Erdem Moralioglu will dress Arizona Muse; and Thakoon Panichgul is taking actress Christina Ricci.
It has also recently been revealed that Heidi Klum will wear a "very very lacy and very very see-through" one-of-a-kind dress by Escada. Chanel's official attendee will be French actor Gaspard Ulliel, face of the brand's Bleu de Chanel fragrance.
Previously confirmed pairings include Alexander Wang and rapper Azealia Banks, who tweeted that she would perform at the Met Gala last week; Proenza Schouler's Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez with Australian actress Isabel Lucas; and Joseph Altuzarra with Lana Del Rey. Coco Rocha will attend with her husband, James Conran, wearing a vintage dress by Givenchy.
The Met Gala will be live streamed for the first time from 6:30-8:30 p.m. EDT on May 7.
Update: Everyone from Sarah Jessica Parker to Giovanna Battaglia has decided what they're wearing tonight. Below, a list of everything we know so far:
- Kristen Stewart will wear Balenciaga and attend the Gala with Nicola Ghesquiere.
- Gwyneth Paltrow will wear Prada. Linda Evangelista will also wear Prada, and will attend as Miuccia Prada's date.
- Renee Zellweger will wear Emilio Pucci.
- Jessica Stam will wear Dior.
- Cameron Diaz will attend with Stella McCartney.
- Lauren Santo Domingo will wear Oscar de la Renta.
- Kate Upton will attend the gala with Michael Kors, who is also dressing Jessica Alba and Liu Wen.
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Lily Cole wil both wear Valentino.
- Amy Adams will wear Giambattista Valli Couture.
- Scarlett Johansson is wearing custom Dolce & Gabbana, but the house will also dress Bianca Brandolini d'Adda, Andrea Dellal, Giovanna Battaglia, and Marpessa Hennink.
- Brooklyn Decker, Liya Kebede, Rashida Jones, and Tory Burch will all wear gowns of Burch's design.
- Kristen Bell and Dee Hilfiger will both wear Tommy Hilfiger.
- Dree Hemingway will wear Topshop.
- Farida Khelfa will wear vintage Schiaparelli.
- Emma Stone will wear Lanvin.
- Stella Tennant, Poppy Delvigne, Astrid Bergès-Frisbey, and Sigrid Agren will wear Chanel.
- Claire Danes will attend the gala with her husband Hugh Dancy and Gilles Mendel. She'll wear J. Mendel, and so will Aerin Lauder and actress Christine Taylor. Taylor will attend with her husband Ben Stiller.
- Burberry will be dressing Cara Delvigne, Jourdan Dunn, Gabriella Wilde, Vanessa Kirby, Douglas Booth, Mario Testino, Casey Affleck, and Roo Panes.
- Prabal Gurung is dressing Greta Gerwig.
Photo: Doutzen Kroes wearing Giambattista Valli to the 2011 Met Gala.