It was all about the angles at the Michael Kors Spring 2013 runway show, as the designer presented a collection full of streamlined, sporty silhouettes done in a bold primary palette of yellow, kelly green, bright blue, and red. Show notes began with a reference to "geometric glamour" and ended with "architectural polish" — the first part seemed to draw upon '60s mod shapes, while the latter was an ode to '90s minimalism. The final trio of sexy black gowns would look fabulous on front row celebs like Camilla Belle and Katherine McPhee.
- Trends: Stripes, cutouts, 60s, monochromatic looks, sporty, black and white.
- Colors: Black and white, kelly green, red, navy, yellow, sky blue.
- Key Piece: Cashmere pullovers with striped skirts, sexy bodysuits with swingy skirts.
- Accessories: Oversized goggles, colorblocked ankle strap heels, small, structure handbags
- Who Should Wear It: Really, really fit women — ahem, Jessica Alba — who can pull off the fabulous striped looks, while Jennifer Aniston should wear the cutout black crepe gowns for her next red carpet event.