Monique Lhuillier showed off her modern side for Spring '13, highlighting gorgeous digital prints and smart separates along with her trademark red-carpet-worthy gowns. A bevy of sleek, peplum-infused separates celebrated the designer's under-the-sea inspiration highlighting fish scales and koi motifs. Meanwhile, slick sheaths and fit-and-flare dresses provided fresh, ladylike options for the party crowd. The eveningwear portion of the show did not disappoint: from ethereal one-shouldered silk teal gowns to stunning lace confections, the designer wowed the crowd with her eye for detail. We can already picture the long list of celebrities waiting to get their hands on one of these glamorous gowns.
- Trends: Digital prints, peplum, lace.
- Colors: Blue, turquoise, fuchsia, gold, black, navy blue, white, red, teal.
- Key Piece: The stunning navy lace gown.
- Accessories: Strappy high-heel sandals from Monique's debut shoe collection, .
- Who Should Wear It: Red-carpet stunners like Sofia Vergara and Emma Stone.