Staying true to their nomadic cool styling cues, sibling designer duo Christopher and Nicholas Kunz delivered another helping of perfectly draped jackets, silky jumpsuits, and tasseled dresses for the ultimate downtown utilitarian. Layering played a big role in their Spring '13 story; cropped trousers were paired with loose draped knits and cropped trench coats, while whisper thin knit sweaters were layered over silk print tunics, and wrap-effect trousers — and leave it to Kunz kids to make stocking caps cool again. For the minimalist personalities, the designer delivered more streamlined looks ranging from cable-knit sweater dresses to silky jumpsuits. Get the full rundown, then check out the complete collection in the slideshow.
- Trends: Tassel embellishments, wrap pants, utilitarian details, jumpsuits.
- Colors: Sand, rust, blue, gray, light green, black, beige.
- Key Piece: The tailored wrap trousers and silky jumpsuits.
- Accessories: Ankle-wrap wedge sandals, oversized sunglasses frames, stocking caps, hooded scarves.
- Who Should Wear It: Nomads with an edgy twist like Rihanna, who we can already picture wearing one of those cool hooded tops.