Topping her graphic prints, fringe-trimmed dresses, and flares with floppy hats, Nicole Miller zeroed in on '70s boho-glam for Fall 2012. There was barely a look that didn't hit the runway with a hat to top it all off, adding to the drama and unifying every style with a nod to that confident '70s woman. But it's not just a single trend of the decade we see — Miller's collection offers a taste of all the essential elements in velvet flares, striped and colored leather jackets, bold abstract prints, and fringed dresses and tops you could see on any of the era's rocker chicks.
- Trends: '70s, fringe, colored fur and leather, florals and abstract prints.
- Colors: Burgundy, black, brown, yellow, and green.
- Key Piece: The velvet flares, floppy hats; the orange and yellow shift with black cutout sleeves.
- Accessories: Black, tan, and leopard-print hats, leather messenger bags, jeweled clutches, and buckled or lace-up ankle boots.
- Who Would Wear It: The girl with an appetite for drama in the everyday; the boho rock chick.