Misha Nonoo's rich, refined Fall collection was inspired by the impeccable tailoring of Savile Row and paid a quiet homage to French cinematic legend Anouk Aimée and Francoise Sagan's 1958 film Bonjour Tristesse. In addition to her signature jackets, the recent Rising Star Award winner showed collared blouses in hammered silks, paired with perfectly cut trousers and luxe fur accents — conveying the importance of silhouette and form in each look.
- Trends: Brightly colored trousers and button-up blouses, hexagon prints, bell-shaped hems, fur accents.
- Colors: Teal, plum, crimson, navy.
- Key Piece: We love the combination of a navy peplum jacket, printed pants, and red heels.
- Accessories: Minimal chic; colored suede heels and snoods.
- Who Would Wear It: Polished, put-together fashion darlings like Olivia Palermo and Jaime King.