For Paul & Joe's Fall 2012 collection, Sophie Albou showed a luxe menswear-inspired line filled with louche trousers, baggy overcoats, pajama suiting, and plenty of feminine touches to temper the mood. Wearability was key; cropped bomber coats were paired with skinny pants, oversized leopard-print trousers were styled with slouchy sweaters, and printed sheath dresses were tempered with long and lean tailored blazers. Meanwhile, a lineup of luxurious fur coats, sheer lace tops, and velvet separates added an opulent touch to every look. Basically, we'd like to get our hands on every piece. More details from the collection below.
- Trends: Baggy trousers, structured overcoats,
- Colors: Red, brown, green, black, gray, blue.
- Key Piece: We loved the baggy printed trousers and printed sequin tops.
- Accessories: Leather and metallic belts, oversized clutches, printed pumps, point-toe boots, cuff bracelets.
- Who Would Wear It: Girls who crave effortless style like Elizabeth Olsen and Olivia Palermo.