It's a set of tailored separates with an optimistic twist at Paul Smith, thanks to primary brights and playful colorblocking. As far as silhouettes, the lineup stays pretty classic, but gets a fresh update in the details, be it a slit to modernize (and sexy up) a pleated skirt or a set of cooler, younger-feeling shorts suits. What really makes the difference is the color story — striping and colorblocking that give the collection's breezy shirt dresses, trousers, and blazers a sporty, upbeat edge with their polish.
- Trends: Colorblocking, lace, slits, pleats.
- Colors: Deep red, mustard yellow, gray, black, white, navy, hunter green.
- Key Piece: The lace and colorblocked, pleated shirt dress.
- Accessories: Ankle-strap heels, buckled brogues, mirrored sunglasses, colorblocked satchels.
- Who Should Wear It: The polished, preppy set; we could see Miranda Kerr in these button-ups and sleek trousers.