Everything's coming up roses (and reptilian printed) at Preen, and the unlikely mix of the two have ushered in a collection defined by its excellence in exotic luxury. We couldn't take our eyes off Cara Delevingne's sheer navy dress — adorned with wide swing sleeves. Not only did it boast an optical illusion of asymmetrical rose and snakeskin-printed stripes, it also gave way to strategic flashes of skin. On top of the (many) floaty dresses to come down the runway, there were slick leather jackets, wrap pencil skirts, crisp collared sets, and silky trousers to covet, too. In short, Preen delivered a wearable lineup of Spring '13 wares, one that catered to the romantic styler as well as the quirky print master.
- Trends: Reptilian texture, a heavy dose of rose prints, sheer paneling, and wrap skirts.
- Colors: Metallic gray, rose pink, navy, white, nude, and pops of yellow.
- Key Piece: It's a toss up between the boxy rose-printed top and the romantic sheer-meets-snakeskin shift dresses.
- Accessories: Ankle-strap pointy-toe pumps, ankle-strap sandals.
- Who Should Wear It: We're pretty sure Jessica Alba and Emma Stone — two starlets who have never shied away from a bold print — would do justice to Preen's prettier-than-ever pieces.