Alistair Carr showed a range of sophisticated offerings for Pringle of Scotland's Fall collection. Incorporating a rich color palette and plenty of cozy texture, Carr created oversized coats embellished with eye-catching colored collars, knitted dresses, and a smart play on twinsets. The latter, showcased layered sweaters made to look like a sweater and shell combo, but is actually just one piece. Additional highlights included the graphic colorblock slim-fit dresses, soft pastel-hued knits, and tailored two-tone trousers. More details from the classic-cum-cool collection below.
- Trends: Colorblocking, oversized coats, leather..
- Colors: Orange, gray, navy, black, tan, white.
- Key Piece: The knit dresses and bright-collared coats showed gorgeous details and tailoring.
- Accessories: Buckled boots, platform pumps, printed belts.
- Who Would Wear It: Girls looking for a refreshing twist on classics like front row attendee Olivia Palermo.